In a world where everyone has an opinion and everyone is always watching or judging you, not apologizing for things is pretty hard. I'm a person that is somewhat of a pushover for certain things, and it's about time I stop being one and stop apologizing for everything I do. Especially, when someone else doesn't approve.
1. Never Apologize for being happy.
This is most important when you're happy and someone else isn't. Misery loves company, and it's not your fault that your happy and someone else is having an off day. Don't apologize. Bask in your happiness. Enjoy it!
2. Never Apologize for being honest.
Now, I don't mean be rude and expect it to be ok. I mean don't apologize when your honest with the best intentions. If you're honest, but you're just looking out for the other person, than they should understand no matter if it hurts their feelings, or the consequences.
3. Never Apologize for being and falling in love with everything you see and everyone you meet.
There is so much greatness and beauty in the world. Why be surrounded by negativity? Positivity is love. Happiness is love. Friendship is love. I say fall in love with everything.
4. Never Apologize for discontinuing relationships with negative / toxic people.
Other words for Toxic are poisonous, noxious, deadly, dangerous, harmful. When people, whether they're friendships, lovers, or even family members, are any of those words previously stated, they are not good for you. You deserve to be happy, positive, enjoying life. Don't be sorry for wanting to delete people who don't bring out the good in your life.
5. Never Apologize for being Confident.
You're in love with yourself? I am so happy for you. You're self-assured? More power to you. You know your worth. You know what you bring to the table. You know how amazing you are. There are more insecure people in this world than there are confident, and we need more people like you.
6. Never Apologize for ignoring texts from people who go ghost months at a time.
You obviously weren't interested in my life these last few months and how I was doing. Why are you seeking out for me now? What's the catch?
7. Never Apologize for abandoning people who only come to you when you need something.
Those are the worst types of people. They only seek your attention when they need your help or a favor and you definitely don't need people like that in your life.
8. Never Apologize for being selfish and putting yourself first.
Only person looking out for you is you. Everyone else is doing the same.
9. Never Apologize for having your guard up sometimes.
There is nothing wrong with being guarded. You don't want to be vulnerable. You were hurt before, or you were disappointed and that's understandable, but don't be too closed off. You might be missing out on the world.
10. Never Ever EVER Apologize for wanting and expecting more.
You're a one of a kind person. You should expect everything and you should want more. You deserve it. Believe that.