I am head over heels in love with the man I get to call mine. He makes me happy, and I feel equally as loved in return, but how do you know if your beau is The One? How do you know that he could eventually be "Husband Material"? However long you've been with your honey, every girl faces the same question one time or another. Is he The One? Here are 15 ways to tell if he's the keeper.
1. You're a hundred percent comfortable with each other. Comfortable meaning, when you can spending hours not talking about anything but it's not awkward or hours chatting up a storm. When you both can wear your Sundays best (pajamas or nothing at all) and watch movies all day. When you can stuff your face with junk food and have a fat night together. Comfortable meaning when you can totally be yourselves and you love each other for that.
2. You never laughed harder. If he can make you laugh at all hours of the day he's a keeper. Chaz has me cracking up when I am mad, sad, or already happy. I am constantly laughing with him. It brings joy and fun into a relationship.
3. He works hard at his job, but he makes sure to let you know that you are also a priority. This is self explanatory. He works hard at what he does, but he makes time for you and your relationship.
4. He's close with your family, and visa versa. My family and friends love Chaz. He gets along great with my dad and my mom and grandma love him to pieces. His sister is one of my closest friends and we talk on the phone almost everyday. When your families get along as well, it's a huge bonus.
5. He's the first person you want to tell when you have something to tell. Whether it's good news or bad news, the first you want to run and tell is him.
6. "I miss you" is reality. You don't just say I miss you out of routine or because it's something cute to say. You say it because you actually miss him regardless if it's a day that has gone by or a whole week.
7. When you think about marrying him, the best part isn't the wedding. It's the actual thought of spending you lives together.
8. You feel comfortable planning Trips and events in the future. You don't have any doubts when it comes to setting something up, whether it's a vacation or a party, you're ok with planning it 6 months, a year, or even longer ahead.
9. You can travel and have an amazing trip without fighting all the time. Sure, you may get into a little snippet here and there, but it's not constant bickering. You're having a good time with your honey, and you don't want it your vacation to end. (That's how I felt during my trip to Vegas with Chaz. We had so much fun and we're already planning our next trip).
10. No one knows you like he does. He knows everything about you. He knows what makes you smile, what makes you sad. He knows how to push your buttons, and make you mad. But he also knows how to weasel his way back into your good side. He knows all your little quirks and tinks. He knows you better than you know yourself.
11. He always remembers to do that thing you love in bed. I'll let your imagination run wild (;
12. Even after being together for so long, and the honeymoon stage is over, the honeymoon stage really isn't over. Yes, you have been together for a really long time, and there's really no more mystery. You know everything there is to know about each other. But the spark is just as strong now as it was in the beginning. He still gives you butterflies. You still get all giddy like a high school girl when you know you're going to see him. You're even more madly in love with him than you were when you first realized you were in love.
13. You've made it through the tough times together. It's not always rainbows and unicorns. Relationships can and do go through some hardships. You've been through some rough patches but you make it through. You come out of the hard times more in love and ready to take on anything. Your relationship just gets stronger.
14. You've never felt a love this strong before. I have been in two serious relationships before Chaz. Never have I ever felt this strong about a person before him. Yes, I was in love before, but never a love like this. It's literally a can't breathe because I am so in love type of love. When you feel a love so strongly that any feelings you had before him, never come close to the love you feel now.
15. You just know it. A feeling just comes over you, that you just know. Plain and simple. You just know he's the one you want to spend forever with. You just know he's the one.