YESSS!! The day has finally come. Chaz and I are going to Vegas. I can not believe it. We've been planning this for a little while now. A couple months ago we saw that Connor McGregor was going to fight at MGM and Chaz was like lets go. Joking around I played along with it. Fast forward to two months later and tax money and We ARE ACTUALLY GOING!!
I Confess . . .
- That I am beyond excited and nothing and no one is bringing this mood down.
- I twerked in my car this morning from how excited I am.
- I plan on taking beautiful majestic (yes I said majestic) pictures of everything Vegas!
- I can't wait to be on a 6 day vacation just my honey and I. This is our first trip together just us two.
- I plan on doing the Gondola Ride, riding the High Roller, Watching the Bellagio Fountains while Frank Sinatra is Playing, and finding the secret Pizza hidden restaurant at the cosmopolitan. Oh and I also want to do the Zip line at Downtown Vegas.
- I just realized Vegas probably wasn't a secret to those of you who follow me on Pinterest.
- I am not looking forward to both red eye flights to and from there.
- I am looking forward to getting plastered tipsy and not having to drive anywhere.
- I can't freaking believe I am actually going.
- Only 7 hours before we're on the plane and the day can't go by fast enough!!
For those of you with Vegas experience? What are some do's and don'ts and what do I absolutely must have to do?!
I'm joining Sarah at Plucky In love (:
VEGAS BABY, VEGAS ♥