Can you believe March is almost over and April is in two days? Twenty-sixteen is going by really fast. Faster than I would have hoped. In just the short amount of 30 days, I've traveled, went to a few parties, got to spend a lot of weekends with my girls, and got to spend more days with my boyfriend than I could have hoped for. March was fun, and I'm excited that spring is finally here. It's beach season here in Florida, and I can't wait to spend most of my weekends being lazy out in the sun ♥
Here are just a few pictures of some fun memorable stuff I did this month of March!
1. Chaz and I went to Vegas. I'm still slowly posting about the trip but you can click here or here to read more about the trip.
2. Still us in Vegas. In this picture, it was about 3 in the morning and we were gambling a little bit. It was so much fun! If you're ever in Vegas and your like to gamble a bit, all the drinking is free. The waitresses bring you free drinks as long as you're playing. We played the penny slots and lost a dollar or two, but drank way more worth than that.
3. Chaz and I went to our first UFC fight. I think the UFC part of Vegas was probably our favorite. We got to meet Nate Diaz and Dominick Cruz. You can read about that here.
4. We got to celebrate St. Patricks Day a week early. I got to hang out with Kristen and Noel. They came and joined us in the drinking festivities. It was a lot of fun. I didn't share any of those photos because, well . . . I did mention they were drinking festivities.
5. Obviously we went to our favorite pizza spot. Pizza Time in Coral Springs. It's tradition and we go every Sunday.
6. On March 15, 2016 it was Free Icrcream day at Dairy Queen. I tool my grandma. She loved her Vanilla Chocolote Icecream Swirl.
7. On actual St. Patricks Day, I went to Olive Garden with my bestfriend Purple Flurple ♥ and we had our favorite Berry Sangrias. They are delicious!
8. On a Friday, I finally went back to Round Up with a really good Old friend, Taylor. We hadn't seen eachother in a really long time and it was nice to catch up and go line dancing like we use to do just us two. We're planning for another line dancing reunion tomorrow actually.
9. Chaz also surprised me with Beautiful Red Roses that have lasted over two weeks. I love when he surprised me with my favorite flowers.
10. In April, Chaz and I are going to our second UFC fight in Tampa. We are so excited. I bought a UFC shirt that I could wear the night of. I cannot wait!
11. We went to our local flee market and did a little sunglass shopping. The highlight of that day though, were the delicious Pickles on a stick that they sell there for only fifty cents. They have a variety of flavors. I love the horse radish one the best!
12. I got to hang out with my beautiful not so little neice any more. In my old blog I talked about how my best friend Amanda had her baby. She is growing into such a little diva just like her mom. She is absolutely perfect and has the most beautiful big blue eyes I have ever seen.
13. Chaz's bestfriends younger sister Chevy had her baby shower recently. She is all belly and is about to pop. I believe she has just a few more weeks to go and baby Aiden will be born. I can not wait to meet him.
14. I finally got to meet Chaz's dad. He is such a cool guy. They look a lot a like, and have the same little quirks and way of explaining things. It was pretty surreal seeing two of Chaz lol. We went to a little coffee shop and just hung out for a bit.
15. Chaz took me to a pretty cool burger spot that is all outside and has the best pink lemonade and French fries I have ever tasted. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
16. Right next to the burger joint, was a little art festival going on. We walked around for a bit and looked at some pretty fascinating paintings and photographs.
17. Chaz and I being silly on the way back to my parents house for Easter dinner. If you follow my personal page, there is a funny video of us too. You can check it out here.
18. My adorable grandma having fun on Easter with the snap chat filters.
March was full of excitement, and I can't wait to see what April brings. How was your March?