These were by far the yummiest, easiest, quickest treats that I have ever had the joy of making. They were so simple to make. Yes, you read the title correctly. NO BAKE. I really love how these came out and they taste amazing. I know how hard it is to make real cheesecake in the oven with the annoying springform pan.
Well, these babies are the Answer! No oven. No weird pans. Just quick and yummy deliciousness!!
○ 10 Graham Crackers
○ 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
○ 1 tsp Salt
○ 1/2 Cup of Butter
○ 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
○ 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
○ 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
○ Place graham crackers in a zip lock bag and crush until a consistency of powder or crumbs, depending on what you prefer.
○ Add melted butter, salt, and powdered sugar into a bowl with the graham crackers. Mix until it forms into dough.
○ Press graham cracker dough evenly into cake pan. Freeze for 10 minutes.
○ Mix 1 cup of powdered sugar, two 8 ounce packs of cream cheese, and 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract in a bowl. Make sure cream cheese is at room texture. If not place in microwave until it is soft and creamy. This makes it easier to blend all the ingredients.
○ Take out tray from the freezer and evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers. You can top it off with any toppings you like. I just crushed more graham crackers and spread it all over the cream cheese.
○ Place tray back in the freezer and let it cool for an hour.
○ Enjoy ♥