Ok, So I totally spaced on my April Goals, and my May Goals . . . HA! I didn't even write them down. Horrible Blogger much?! Wait. I did pay off my toll debt, which was a goal in April. Honestly, I didn't get around to paying it off until May, but at least I get to cross it off. Anyways, It's a new month.
- Be More Confident In Myself. These next couple of weeks that are coming up are honestly going to be tests to my character. I'm not going to go into detail, but my confidence is definitely going to be scrutinized.
- Go back into a reoccurring gym routine. I use to be a gym lover and lately (for the past year) I try to go but only end up going once a month, maybe even less than that.
- Comment and interact more. I'm so focused on actually getting content out there, that I blank on actually commenting back and socializing with other bloggers.
- Blog more. I need to set up a blogging schedule where I don't go days without blogging, or Post up more than 3 blog posts a day!
- Save money. With this new job my paycheck is a lot heftier, but with more money comes more spending. I need to practice healthy money saving habits. Instead of just splurging every paycheck, I need to save save save.