Guys!! Guess what?!! I'm going to Disney this weekend with a bunch of friends!! We rented a big ass bus and a really nice house. We're specifically going to celebrate two of our friends who are getting married in November. It's going to be a joint bachelor and bachelorette party because her fiancé and all his friends are coming too. I am so excited to just get away and have some time to act like an irresponsible kid! We are going drinking around the world in Epcot and I can not wait to get away for a few days. I found this really fun Questionnaire about Disney stuff on a website & I figured it would only seem right to post up.
1. Favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Disney World, but only because I've never been to Disney Land in California.
3. Favorite Disney character? Favorite Disney Character that isn't a princess is Crush from Finding Nemo. I am obsessed with Sea Turtles!!
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theaters? Oh wow that's a tough question. I've been watching Disney movies since I was a little kid. I guess the earliest one I can remember is Bugs from Pixar. I'm sure that's not right though lol.
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? Definitely Disney DVDs. I don' have much but I like to buy old disney movies whenever i find one here and there.
6. Your favorite Disney song? Part of your world from The Little Mermaid. DUH!
7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks? If you've read my most recent post (My Top 10 Favorite Disney Rides) You would know that my favorite is the Rockin Rollercoaster and Hollywood Studios!
8. What is your dream job at Disney? Getting to taste test all the delicious treats before selling them ((If they had a job like that)
9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks? Ariel. Every time i go to Magic Kingdom I make sure I go to little Mermaids castle and take a picture with her!
10. What's your most treasured Disney item? Does the Caramel Candy Apples count even though they usually don't last an hour?
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? This ones hard but off the top of my head Stitch!!
12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? I guess The Aristocats.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be? Can I get a free lifetime supply pass to all the disney parks? Thanks.
14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? Caramel Chocolate apples. Hands down.
15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks? The Fire Works show at Epcot.
16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle? Scuttle because bude sings Scuttles part from kiss the girl.
17. Your favorite Disney memory? When my grandpa was alive and we use to go up a couple times a year, we would stick him in a wheelchair and be able to skip the lines.
18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears?I only have one. It's the pink sparkly ones. But I do want to purchase little mermaid ears!
19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup? Theres a forgotten princess?
20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit? This one is so hard. Little mermaids shell bra, or Cinderella blue dress, or even Bell's yellow dinner gown.
21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack? La Vie en Rose from the Wall-E movie.
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah? Abu the monkey obviously
23. Favorite restaurant at the parks? It use to be Pizza Planet in Hollywood studious but they closed it down ):
24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney? I guess ever since I was a little girl and my parents showed me.
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks? Depends on the park. But always for the rollercoasters. In Epcot it would be the Test Track, Animal Kingdom would be Mt. Everest. Magic Kingdom it would be Space Mountain, and in Hollywood Studios, it would be Rockin Rollercoaster.
26. Your favorite "iconic" moment? The scene from Repunzel when they are on the boat and all the lanterns are in the sky.
27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film? When Wall-E risks his life for Eve.
28. Best Disney kiss? The ending scene in Cinderella where it goes from her rags to them kissing the day of their wedding.
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose? Under The Sea with Ariel.
30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation? The scene where Wall-E is taking care of Eve when she is shut down.
31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks? Pascal from Repunzel. He's hilarious!
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick? The little Mermaid. Everything would be under the sea and I'll include some sea turtles.
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family? No everyone in my family loves disney.
34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip? Cogs worth because he's the finniest character.
35. What are your top five favorite Disney blogs on Tumblr? I wouldn't know. I don't follow any.
36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be? They just recently made a movie about a hawaiian princess. They should next make one of a Latin Princess like someone Cuban.
37. Favorite hotel at the parks? I believe it's called the Floridian? They make the biggest gingerbread house and decorate the hotel beautiful during the holidays.
38. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset? Any Disney Movie in General.
39. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show? I use to watch both of these as well as The 101 DALMATIANS, but i've always love the little mermaid show the best.
40. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park? I love Disney but not that much lol.
41. Favorite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear? I have a Mickey Shirt that it's his gloved hands on my boobs lol.
42. Post a picture of yourself that's Disney-related. I did, the one up top was from Disney back in 2014.
43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Donald Duck just because he's always grumpy like me!
44. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game? Idk. I've only played once and i was bored out of my mind!
45. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason? Frozen. It's based on a sisters relationship. I love that.