Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's an excuse to eat all the sugar you want and you get to dress up and pretend to be someone you're not. What can be better then that? Plus once it comes comes, theres only fifty-five days until Christmas!! Here are five things I love doing on Halloween.
1. Watch Hocus Pocus! This is an absolute must on Halloween. It just isn't actual Hallows eve without it. I watch this movie every year to the day. It's tradition. It brings back wonderful memories of the nineties too.
2. Go to a Haunted House. Or if you live in Florida like me, go to Halloween Horror Nights or Mickey's not so scary Halloween. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the first two. I am a coward and a chicken when it comes to that. But I can definitely do Mickey's not so scary Halloween.
3. Make a Halloween Treat. There are so many different easy recipes for Halloween yumminess right on pinterest. Below are some of my favorites!
|Oreo Cookie Eyeballs|
4. Carve a Pumpkin. Is it really fall without pumpkins everywhere? Down here in South Florida, you don't really see Pumpkins outside of homes that often. At least not real ones. Don't get me wrong, we do carve them but with the heat and humidity, they don't last very long.
5. Throw a Halloween Party. It can be a huge costume party, or just a get together with close friends and fun halloween games. You can even do everything on this list at the party! It would be one hell of a halloween festivity!
What are some fun Halloween things that are must do's in your household?