**Pictures in this post are from the Actual Disney Website. I do not own any of them except for the photo above**
1. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (Disney's Hollywood Studios) This is my favorite ride in all of the Disney parks. I love rollercoasters so it would only be right that one of the fastest rollercoasters in the world is at the top of my list. This bad boy goes 0 to 60 in seconds while playing some of the coolest Aerosmith Songs right in your ear. Not to mention its completely dark except for cool signs that glow in the dark!
2. Expedition Everest (Disney's Animal Kingdom) My love for rollercoasters began because of this beauty. I was maybe about 14 or 15 years old and decided to put on my big girl panties and ride it. This ride is bad ass because your going really fast the come to a complete stop, then somehow start riding backwards and there's a huge drop. Oh and an abominable snowman after you!
3. Space Mountain (Disney's Magic Kingdom) This is in Tomorrow land. It's another pitch black rollercoaster. Are you starting to see a pattern here? You'll love this rollercoaster because you are surrounded by space and stars. There are a lot of drips and dots and I'm always scared I'm going to slap my face with something since it's so dark. Definitely another thrill ride.
4. Splash Mountain (Disney's Magic Kingdom) Do you love water rides?! I absolutely do. This one is one of my favorites because there is a big drop and you get soaked with water. It's perfect for those scorching hot summer days.
5. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom) Want to go to space and kill Aliens? This is the ride for you. It's a two seater and you're battling the person next to you to see who gets the highest points at killing Zerg and his alien buddies. It spins 360 degrees so you have full access at killing all the aliens. You might get a bit dizzy though.
6. Pirates of The Caribbean (Disney's Magic Kingdom) This is on the list because it reminds me of my grandma. My grandma Lela, loves this ride. It's her favorite so it will forever be one of my favorites. You get in a boat and you get to see how the pirates live. After Pirates of The Caribbean movie came out they incorporated it in the ride and you'll see Jack Sparrow occasionaly through the ride. There is a little drop and you may get splashed a little but it's more of a joyous ride on a little gondola than a thrill adrenaline rush type of ride.
7. Star Tours - The Adventure Continues (Disney's Hollywood Studios) If you love Star Wars (and even if you don't) this ride is amazing. Obviously... It made my top 10. The ride doesn't actually move other than side to side and forward, but it feels like you're flying. You're launched into space and get to meet many Star Wars characters as well as being right in the smack middle and stuck in a battle. It's exciting!!
8. Kali River Rapids (Disney's Animal Kingdom) Jump on in and ride a raft through the jungle and get drenched and soaked. This is another water ride where you come out of it almost as if you jumped in the river yourself. The best part is the raft spins in circles so you don't know what or who is going to get the most wet. It's my favorite part. Side note? My dad usually is the one that comes out of there looking like he just showered LOL!
9. Test Track (Disney's Epcot) If you love fast cars and driving hop on in. This is a pretty cool ride where it takes you in a fast car on a track. You feel as if you're going to crash into the wall or another car at any given moment. It's so thrilling and scary at the same time. I've only ridden on it once, but It was awesome. If the lines weren't to the moon and back every time I would have ridden it over and over again.
10. Dinosaur (Disney's Animal Kingdom) Way to bring the scariness of Dinosaurs to life. You're in a jeep in the middle of no where surrounded by Dinosaurs and then you start getting chased by a T-rex and then there's a huge drop. It's pretty scary. It's not really a rollercoaster but it is a thrill ride. At least it was for me LOL.
Have you ever been to Disney? What are your favorite rides?