T w e n t y S e v e n t e e n! We made it. I hope everyone had an amazing New Years. I know I did. Spent it with family and just enjoyed being surrounded by those I love. This year my goals are similar from last years, but I plan on actually making them happen instead of just dreaming about it.
1. Make actual Income from my blog. I love my blog. I am consistently thinking of new blog posts. Thinking of ways to improve it, to gain more traffic, to fall in love with it more. I would love to have some income from my blog this year. How amazing would it be for my blog to actually be my job? I'm going to make that dream come true this year!
2. Save 5k by the end of the year. Last year my goal was 3k, and i didn't even come close. This year I have already come up with a game plan and a budget on how I'm going to save money, and how much I'm going to save. Five thousand is honestly just the minimum. I want to save as much as I possibly can.
3. Move out. I'll be 26 this year. I believe it's about time I try to fend for my self. Put on my big girl panties and start living on my own. It's about time I'm thrown into the world. I don't plan on it right away. That's where the money savings part comes in, but by the end of this year I want to be in the process of moving out.
4. Figure out what I want to do with school. School has never been my forte. I have always been the average student, who if I try hard enough I can be above average, but I have the horrible lazy gene. I want to figure out if school is right for me and just graduate, or move on from school being apart of my life. I just need to figure it out already.
5. Pay off my debt & raise my credit score. I honestly don't have that much debt. I was just a stupid teenager/ young adult with a credit card who went spending crazy , and didn't realize the consequences I want to be able to buy and own things without having to worry about my credit and debt.
For now these are the five I'm starting with. Everything on this list is definitely me Adulting. I know that at the beginning of the year everyone is super motivated and ready to start The New Year with a bang, but I hope know that I can accomplish these goals and resolutions. To be honest I have no other options but to be the better version of myself. What are some of your goals and resolutions for this year?
Happy Two Thousand Seventeen <3